Albion Investors invests in traditional areas such as buy-outs, recapitalizations and minority growth equity. We focus on two areas of direct investing: first, we seek to be a lead investor in micro-cap investments, which we define as those companies with EBITDA of $0.5 million to $3 million and which typically fall below the initial investment size of most institutional portfolios, and second, we look to partner and co-invest with other institutional investors in transactions with EBITDA greater than $4mm.
- Differentiated products and/or services.
- Solid customer base.
- Consistent operating and financial performance.
- Management team desiring to remain as equity owners.
- Strong industry fundamentals.
- Located in the Continental United States and Canada.
INDUSTRIES OF INTEREST
- Specialty Manufacturing.
- Business Services.
- Value Added Distribution.
- Consumer Products.