We currently manage capital commitments in over 50 private investment funds, including LBO funds, real estate funds, mezzanine funds, venture capital funds, sector funds, community investment funds and distressed investment funds.
Albion’s team is dedicated to the private equity asset class and the management of such assets. The experience of the team spans over three decades of funds and sponsor relationships, dating back to 1984. Albion's team seeks to maintain an intimate relationship with its clients, reporting regularly on such matters as portfolio activity, notable investments, realizations, market trends and other key developments. Furthermore, the team interacts regularly with investment, accounting and tax professionals in an effort to provide the best possible service to its clients.
Our services are provided on a customized basis and typically encompass:
- Investment strategy and asset allocation formulation.
- Fund identification.
- Manager due diligence.
- Partnership agreement negotiation.
- Administrative, monitoring and client reporting.
We seek to assist certain clients evaluate potential funds based on various criteria, including:
- Investment strategy.
- Market opportunity.
- Experience, quality, depth and past performance of manager.
- Past relationship with manager.
- Manager affiliations, relationships and networks.
- Fund terms.